Google
 

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

How it all started

I am pretty sure almost every one of you has hear about Internet Marketing (IM), Online advertising and how countless people made a fortune easily from the internet but yet I don't see my friends become millionaires or at the very least earn a reasonable amount of money. I was skeptical but nevertheless I decided to do more research on this.

What I discovered is not some "Get Rich quickly program" but a billion dollar industry with enormous potential. So what is Internet Marketing?

Internet marketing is the use of the Internet to advertise and sell goods and services. Internet Marketing methods include search engine marketing (both search engine optimization and pay per click advertising), banner advertising, e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing, interactive advertising, and email advertising.


Every Internet Marketing method has a very broad scope and it is impossible for me to explain in detail every one of them in a single post. Hence, rather than explaining them in words, I will create my own blog to explore each and everyone of them. In the meantime, click on each method highlighted for an example.

I believe that with hard-work, determination and some innovation, everyone has a good chance in making money from the internet. I have created two blogs as my pilot project- Vitamin and Health and Make Money with ClickBank to share with you my experience and the steps I have taken.

I sincerely hope that you will join me in this exciting journey and benefit from it as much as I did.