Google
 

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Searching for a product

I was cracking my brains on a quality product that I can promote in my blog - something that is tried and tested by a person I know so that he will be able to authenticate the product and provide me with the information and assistance.

The product must stand out from the many health products already in the market. It has to be different and innovative - something that will catch your attention.

Last but not least, it must offer you an opportunity to earn money from it. I'm not talking about a few dollars but a substantial amount to boast your current income and even allow for entrepreneurial people to set up a successful business.

I stumble on this quite by chance - I notice that my colleague was drinking from this small colorful packet almost every day. Each time after drinking it, he seems more energetic and alert. I was curious and decided to ask him more…